Saturday, May 16, 2009

1st Time Blogging

This is my first time using blogger. I have never used this site before and I really like it so far. It helped me when Kelly was talking and go through each step. I tend to not always following the directions correctly lol. I have used something like this before. It was an online journal I kept everyday to write down my thoughts and feelings. My one friend introduced me to it and I liked doing it. It helped me to feel better by writing in a journal online. I think that this class will be fun. Since I have been working at the library for almost 9 years really helped me to use the technology and type alot faster. I enjoyed doing the first lesson on what kind of person you are. I tend to learn better when something is show to me, then I can do it. Technology is always changing, so you tend to learn alot about it and new things that are out. I do know alot about Facebook, since I use that more than once a day. Im addicted to it! LOL! Hopefully by the end of the class, I will be able to understand more about like twitter and flickr.

2 comments:

  1. Glad you're enjoying the blogging! A lot of people are looking forward to Twitter - I promise, it's on the schedule. :)

    Looking forward to reading more of your writing...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you haven't given up on the 23 Things FUN! Keep in mind that you can jump back in any time as your schedule permits!

    ReplyDelete